TriFit begins its Sales Training Process with an evaluation of your organization’s current sales culture with a Sales DNA Assessment, consisting of a quantitative approach to identifying your areas of success and areas needing improvement. How effective is our organization today in terms of Production? What impact is Leadership having on our Production results? What do we need to do to become more effective? What is our upside when we do?
Once we’ve completed the Sales DNA Assessment, we structure a training program tailored to meet your organization’s needs and goals. The insurance sales training program incorporates a blended-learning methodology, including group sessions (either in person or via webinar), online courses with a highly interactive feedback component using a state-of-the-art learning management system as the training platform, and individual coaching.
TriFit benefits Underwriting, Marketing & Sales staff through skills development in three primary areas:
- Tactics/Techniques/Skills – includes Building Relationships, using a systematic Sales Process, Qualification, Questioning and Listening.
- Prospecting – how much prospecting is enough, how to hold themselves accountable, and how to engage new potential clients in a prospecting conversation including capturing their attention with a unique “30-Second Elevator Speech” focused on the client.
- Mental Conditioning – more important than technical skills, proper mental conditioning is mandatory for successful execution.
Sales training includes:
- Understanding Behavioral Styles (DISC)
- Goal Setting
- Relationship Fundamentals
- Mastering a Systematic Sales Process
- Effective Questioning
Sales management is the most important role in your sales organization, and TriFit’s Sales Leadership Training is designed to increase the skills and performance of sales managers in the areas of:
- Goal setting
- Managing talent
- Holding people accountable
This program incorporates a blended-learning methodology, including group sessions (either in person or via webinar), online courses with a highly interactive feedback component and individual coaching.