Welcome to TriFit—
Specialized Sales Training for
Insurance Underwriters, Producers &
Reach Your Sales Goals with a Personal Trainer
Personal trainers and coaches have been gaining in popularity in the last few decades, and with good reason. They help us assess our strengths and weaknesses, explore our full potential, and guide us to be the best we can be.
Mike Shannon brings his personal sales training system to the niche of insurance sales. With four decades of sales experience and a unique holistic approach, Mike helps each producer refine their sales mindset, skills and strategy in order to meet or exceed their production goals. Because Mike specializes in insurance sales training, he knows how to navigate every nuance of the insurance sales process: how to sell against price, market conditions, competitive coverage, business relationships, and more.
The TriFit Process
Watch what Mike’s satisfied customers have to say:
Are you Ready to Take Your Sales to the Next Level? Here’s what TriFit can do for you:
- Increased revenue through premiums bound (“written”)
- Higher quote success rate
- Larger number of submissions
- Better quality submissions
- More “partner” agency relationships (easier to do business with and less wasted time)
- More cross-selling of additional lines of business
- Increased number of referrals and introductions
- Less turnover due to increased staff satisfaction
- Effective first-line management coaching stronger producers
- Reduced recruiting expenses due to lower turnover
- Better carrier relationships resulting from quality referral accounts
- Maximum ROI on your most expensive resource – your underwriting staff
- Dramatic increase in overall confidence.
Take the Sales Challenge Test
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you have a sales challenge that Mike can solve.
- Angered by too many submissions and not enough time to respond?
- Tired of quoting and hoping?
- Is your quote-to-bind rate too low to hit your numbers every quarter?
- Annoyed that you continually quote accounts you never write?
- Upset when Brokers leave you hanging after you spend hours working on a quote?
- Do you feel unqualified to meet/talk to brokers with more experience than you?
- Are you unsure how to run a broker meeting effectively?
- Frustrated that you are treated poorly by brokers?
- Annoyed when brokers are abrupt to the point of being abusive?
- Do you take it personally when they are abrupt?
- Exasperated with referral underwriters who take too long to respond?
- Tired of getting the same results year after year?
- Frustrated by staff that hide behind email?
- Annoyed that your staff does a lot of “Quoting and Hoping”?
- Upset your staff does not follow up to close business?
- Unhappy with the lack of new brokers you staff works with?
- Is your quote to bind hit rate too low?
- Angry your sales training has not worked in the past?
- Tired of saying the same things about developing a sales culture over and over again?
- Do you want your staff to take more responsibility for generating revenue?